WESSEX FRX-150 OUT FRONT FLAIL MOWER
Not only will the Wessex ProLine FRX-150 cope with longer grass on roadside verges, but it will also leave a premium result on sports turf at high speeds with no grass swathing, as with a rotary machine.
FRX-150 OUT FRONT FLAIL MOWER
Take the many advantages of an out front flail mower and give it the ability to cut both long grass and sports turf and you’re surely on to a winner. The Wessex ProLIne FRX-150 is just such a mower, designed to hitch up to most leading out front power units with Power Take Off. The FRX-150 has rapidly found favour with councils and contractors, offering the benefits of having a neat and compact all-round mower which is effectively two mowers in one. Cutting verges calls for excellent visibility and manoeuvrability in confined areas with the ability to work around road signs, trees and other obstacles. It also demands a mower that will cut long grass quickly and effectively. The FRX-150 is a flail mower and delivers in that respect leaving a far superior cut quality on long growth than a rotary mower. What it also does is give an exceptional, premium finish on sports turf. The compact design is close-coupled to the power unit, minimising weight on the linkage and the ContiFlow deck ensures maximum suction effect, making it capable across a wide range of applications. The deck follows contours accurately with its own wheels and a full-width rear roller and offers a 1.5m working width finish. The capability to work at high speed without swathing the grass, combined with the ability to leave a fine finish, as well as tackling long growth, makes this a two in one mower that represents a major cost saving. It’s also a tough deck with a heavy-duty right angle drive gearbox and 305mm rotor shaft. The roller is fitted with integral bearings for a long service life and the mower comes with puncture-proof tyres. Combine the ease of use, a simple cutting height adjustment and the benefits of flail mowing and it’s easy to see why the Wessex ProLine FRX-150 out front flail mower has become such a popular choice. It makes the perfect partner for power units from Kubota, Stiga, John Deere, Iseki, Shibaura and other similar machines.
- AERODYNAMIC FLAILS – Minimum power consumption
- FULL WIDTH ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – No unsightly scalping
- INTEGRAL ROLLER BEARINGS – Protected for long service life
- SIMPLE AND POSITIVE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of operation
- PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES – Low maintenance
- TWIN DRIVE BELT TRANSMISSION – Handles dense vegetation
- FULLY GUARDED TO HSE SPECIFICATIONS – Meets local authority requirements
- CONTIFLOW DECK DESIGN – Low profile deck design follows the path of the flails at a constant distance increasing the suction effect and improving mulching efficiency
- FLOATING LINKAGE – Excellent ground contour following and a generous lift height which is ideal for kerb clearance and trailer ramps etc
- WIDE OUTLET – Maximum performance in long grass
- HARDENED STEEL STONE GUARDS – Safety in public areas
- RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE GEARBOX OR HYDRAULIC MOTOR – Smooth and quiet operation
- ROTOR BEARING GUARDS – Protected for long service life
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE SKIDS WITH REMOVABLE WEAR-SHOES – Low maintenance costs
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.
- Cutting width 1.5m
- Overall width 1.73m
- Weight 220kg
- Cutting height range 25mm – 100mm
- No of flails 34
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If the lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.