WEIBANG WB537SCV 3in1
JF Hanley Groundcare Roscommon source, sell and service only the best quality groundcare products for our customers, going strong for 35 years.
***Weibang WB537SCV 3in1***
Nationwide delivery for €49
Shaft Drive - Professional Range
2 year return to base warranty
*Mulch/Collect/Sode Discharge. Includes Mulch plug.
The WB537SCV 3in1 - Shaft Drive has the additional advantage of having the mulching and side discharge functions. This high-quality shaft drive four-wheeled rotary petrol lawnmower is powered by a Loncin LCP70FA 196cc engine and features a heavy-duty PRO 3-Speed which allows the user to select the drive speed to suit the mowing conditions and operator comfort. With rear collect, side discharge and mulching functions, the WB537SCV 3in1 is a highly versatile multi-functional petrol lawnmower suitable for both domestic and commercial users.
- Quick Release Handles
- Heavy Duty Anti Vibration Handles
- Steel Deck
- 3 Speed Shaft Drive
- The WB537SCV - 3in1 features a heavy duty, professional, 3 speed gearbox that is designed to last a lifetime.
- The heavy duty shaft drive system ensures ultimate reliability for long periods of use and minimal maintenance.
- The WB537SCV - 3in1 - shaft drive lawnmowers feature heavy duty anti vibration systems in the handlebars effectively isolating the upper handle from the cutter deck making for comfortable use.
- The premium heavy duty handlebars fitted to the WB537SCV-3in1 - shaft drive lawnmower can be easily folded for storage or transportation.
- The quality strong Steel mower deck is designed for optimal grass collection in all weather conditions.
|Engine make/model||Loncin LCP70FA|
|Cutting Width||53cm (21") Width|
|Cutting adjustment||Single Height Adjuster|
|Grass box capacity||70L|
We offer Kubota, Iseki, Honda, Ferris, Simplicity Service Centre and supply a full parts back up for all makes. *Finance rates are estimates only and will be verified by the finance house before signing and are subject to change without notice until then.
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
2 year return to base parts and labour warranty.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.