SP-575 UTILITY SPREADER
One of the most popular SnowEx spreaders over the years, the SP-575 remains a firm favourite with contractors for its simple, reliable, and efficient performance. The patented SnowEx vibrator keeps material flowing freely, while a powerful drive auger feeds spread material directly to the spinner, ensuring jams and blockages are kept to a minimum. The in-cab dual controller makes life easy for the user by allowing accurate control of spread width and spinner speed, which in turn helps to ensure spread material wastage is reduced.
- Rocksalt (dry and moist)
- Bagged ice melters
- Tow bar hitch
- Utility mount
- Forklift mount
- Three-point mount (cat 1)
- Drop utility mount
- Trailer mount
- 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
- HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
- DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
- WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
- STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
- HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Capacity 163 litres
- Spreading width 1.5m -12m
- Amperage draw 12A – 15A max
- Spinner diameter 254mm
- Weight (empty) 48kg
- Height 890mm
- Width 960mm
- Depth/Length 630mm
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.