Agri-Fab Tow-Behind Drop Spreader 45-02884
Agri-Fab Spreaders allow for an even application f fertilizer to your lawn. Most grass fertilizers are nitrogen based, these should only really be applied when the grass is growing. for maximum impact you may want to apply fertilizer ever 4 to 6 weeks depending on the weather conditions, this will give you a very green and even lawn. You can start spreading fertilizer from March on usually or as soon as the grass begins to grow. Spreaders can also double up in the winter months by spreading salt on frozen road and pathways. Spreaders should be thoroughly washed between applications and in particular before being stored following salt spreading.
- Agri-Fab 45-02884 Tow-Behind Drop Spreader Drop Spreaders are best type of spreader for seeding land due to the consistent metering and distribution pattern of the seed. They are also great for granular herbicides near flower beds and shrubs since as distribution is limited to the area between the wheels. This prevents overthrow onto ornamental beds, and accidental flower death.
80kgs/175lb capacity covers about one acre (40,000 square feet), depending upon the material used and speed of application
Main Features :
- hopper capacity: 80kgs / 17 gallon (dry)/175 lb.
- 40,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1 acre.*
- rustproof poly hopper increases product life.
- 42" controlled spread width.
- premium galvanized steel agitator is rust-resistant and easy to clean, for improved durability.
- pneumatic tires allow for smooth transport.
- check out our aerators which will help your grass to grow healthier after seeding.
*depending on material used and speed of application.
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
Product Name: 175 lb. Tow Drop Spreader
Model Number: 45-0288
Weight: 51 lbs.
Pallet Quantity: 9
Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 53.0" x 15.0" x 21.0"
Assembled Product Dimension (L x W x H): 33.0" x 50.0" x 28.0"
Wheel Type: Pneumatic
Standard Pack: 1
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If the lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.