Wessex POLARONE WS-900 Salt Spreader
POLARONE SALT AND GRIT SPREADERS
Welcome to PolarOne™, a market-leading, low-maintenance range of salt and grit spreaders designed to withstand the harshest of winter conditions.Manufactured at Wessex International’s UK headquarters, the PolarOne™ WS-900 and WS-1200 are perfect machines to complement demanding winter maintenance programmes, as they can spread both salt from their 900L and 1200L hoppers respectively, and liquid brine from the integral 465L tank.
The optional PolarOne™ COMMANDER live tracking system, for fleet and productivity management, provides realtime spreading data and application rates, essential for precise application and minimal material wastage.
The PolarOne™ vibration system is a patented auto vibration control to manage consistent material flow which is totally new and unique to the industry. Constructed with a weight-saving polypropylene hopper, and stainless steel anti-corrosion components, PolarOne™ is designed for longevity.
PolarOne™ can be trailer or vehicle-mounted and the list of key features and benefits is impressive.
WS-900 SALT & GRIT SPREADER
- Hopper capacity – Level (Litres) 900
- Hopper capacity – Rounded (Litres) 1000
- Spread width 1.5-10m
- Integral brine tank vol (L) 465
- Width (hopper only) 1140mm
- Height (hopper only) 1030mm
- Length (hopper only) 1820mm
- Bed length required 1750mm
- Auger diameter 105mm
- Weight empty 210kg
THREE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
A manually operated machine for those who want just a basic salt spreader, no speed control or data logging.
All the functions of the standard machine but with the addition of GPS speed control where the system monitors changes in FWD speed and spread widths to maintain the requested application rate.
All of the above with the addition of full telematics to provide a means to remotely monitor the salt spreader back at base. This set up would have access to a real-time webpage and open up a variety of additional facilities such as route logging, reporting and ring-fencing machines.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL IN-CAB CONTROLLER, SPECIFY YOUR DESIRED APPLICATION RATE THEN LET THE CONTROLLER DO THE WORK!
The GPS connectivity will adjust material delivery according to your vehicle speeds to maintain a consistent application rate. A speed optimisation indicator will help you optimise your driving speeds to improve the accuracy of spreading and productivity of your equipment and reduce material wastage.
Activate POLARFLO™ auto vibration system to provide consistent material feed onto the spinner or switch to manual mode to individually control auger & spinner speeds & also vibrators.
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
- POLYETHYLENE HOPPER AND INTEGRAL LIQUID TANK with self-supporting design for durability & weight saving.
- STAINLESS STEEL COMPONENTS & FIXINGS for corrosion resistance and longevity
- GPS CONTROLLED FLOW RATE FOR PRECISE APPLICATION and minimal material wastage increasing profitability.
- POLARFLO™ VIBRATION SYSTEM – Patented auto vibe control for consistent material flow
- ADJUSTABLE SPINNER HEIGHT WITH FOLD UP FEATURE – to suit a wide variety of vehicles
- EXTENDED AUGER DESIGN – allows better weight distribution in host vehicle
- NO ENGINES, BELTS, CHAINS OR GREASE POINTS – unique low maintenance design
- ADJUSTABLE CHUTE FOR AN OFFSET SPREADING PATTERN. Reducing the risk of overspread and increase output by treating two carriageways.
- LARGE DIAMETER AUGER WITH DELIVERY TUNNEL allows spreading of large range of materials, avoiding blockages and leakage.
- CAN BE TRAILER OR VEHICLE BED MOUNTED
POLARONE COMMANDER – LIVE TRACKING SYSTEM
LIVE TRACK YOUR FLEET of spreaders QUICK ACCESS TO REAL TIME SPREADING DATA including application rates. EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CLIENT showing site visits and spreading data
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.