VERTI-GROOM SV ASTRO TURF BRUSH
The Verti®-Groom uses a combination of tines and brushes to de-compact infill while standing up fibres, the brush unit floats beneath the rear arms and can be tilted to adjust the aggression exerted. The unit has a working width of 200cm and can be configured in a number of ways, with multiple rows of tines and 3mm or 5mm tine options.
- Working width (m) 2,045
- Working width (inch) 77
- Max. Working speed (km h) 12
- Working speed (mph) 7.5
- Weight (kg) 157
- Distance between pins (mm) 23
- Min. Tractor HP required 18
- Min. lifting capacity (kg) 200
- Min. lifting capacity (LBS) 441
- Max. capacity ( m² hr) 24540
- Max. capacity (ft² hr) 264146
- Three-point hitch 3-point CAT 1-2
- Lubricant EP 2
- Toolbox with combi tool and manual
- Mounting beam containing firm brush (for precision) (1) 261.000.012
- Magnetic strip (1) 261.000.002
- Adjustable brush with two spindels (1) 261.200.002
- Mounting beam containing 3 rows of dia. 5,5mm stee (1) 261.000.004
- Mounting beam containing 2 rows of dia. 3mm steel (1) 261.000.006
- Bracket set for each extra mounting beam section (1) 261.000.008
- Rear brush kit (frame & 3 brushes) (1) 261.000.010
- Tow Bar (mechanical) (1) 261.000.000
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
2 year return to base parts and labour warranty.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.