SnowEx V-Pro SP32600
SP-32600 V-PRO SPREADER
With the same footprint as its smaller brother, the SP-32200, the SP-32600 doubles up in height, making it the perfect choice for larger spreading tasks. Contractors with medium to large sized areas to maintain will appreciate the SP-32600s huge 800 litre capacity hopper and of course, all the other usual SnowEx V-Pro benefits such as reliable 12V power, independent spinner and auger control and light yet strong polyethylene hopper.
Mount your SnowEx SP-32600 spreader on the VPT-150 trailer and maximise the use of your towing vehicle for carrying extra supplies of salt / grit, or other ice-melt materials. The VPT-150 is fully road legal, with lights, overrun brakes, full suspension and hand brake, plus the usual SnowEx benefit of controlling spread patterns from the cab is retained, as a loom extension kit is included with each trailer. And the added bonus is that a vehicle tachograph is not usually required.
- Dry free-flowing salt
- Moist salt (Rock salt)
- 50:50 sand/salt mix
- Bagged ice melters
- 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
- HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
- DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
- WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
- STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
- HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
- Comes complete with the fully road legal VPT-150 trailer
- 800 litre hopper
- Full control of spread width and flow rate from comfort of vehicle cab
- Quick connect spinner assembly to allow towbar use when spreader not in service
- Dual variable spread/speed controller for precise control of spinner and auger independently
- 12V vibrator unit to help material flow
- Heavy-duty ratchet strap and adjustable rail mount system
- Fitted tarpaulin hopper cover
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Capacity 800 litres
- Spreading width 1.5m -12m
- Amperage draw 25A – 30A max
- Spinner diameter 300mm
- Weight (empty) 161kg
- Height 914mm
- Width 1232mm
- Depth/Length 1702mm
- Floor length 1270mm
- Floor width 864mm
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.