PELLENC SELION C21
Non-contractual photo. Sold with guide ref. 72884 and chain ref. 81794. Delivered without battery.
For purchase on our site, please contact us on 08.09.10.1971.
Only 2kg - perfect for climbing
- High power thanks to the PELLENC 2000 W brushless motor (equivalent to 45 cm³) which increases the torque.
- Guide which reinforces the chain tension for an optimization of the use.
- Allows good chip evacuation with its magnesium casing and thus prevents blockages.
- Profitable: reduces chain oil consumption by 30%.
- Offers a day's autonomy in pruning and climbing.
- Side chain tensioner facilitating chain tension.
- Automatic chain tension.
- Safe work with a claw allowing a more straightforward attachment to the branches and the trunk.
- Automatic electric chain brake in the event of a fall or rebound.
- Reduction of the rebound phenomenon compared to a conventional chainsaw.
- Reinforced front hand protection.
- Ergonomic Soft Touch handle for more comfort.
- Noise-free operation facilitating long-term use.
Peristaltic pump - automatic chain tensioner - integrated retractable key - electronic chain brake.
* values determined according to acoustic measurement standards DIN EN ISO 3744: 1995 and DIN EN ISO 11201: 1996.
** vibration emission values according to DIN EN60745-2-13: 2008-Uncertainty Kd = 1.5m / s2.
*** As an indication: the times were observed in actual working time, without taking breaks into account. Autonomy is influenced by the nature of the work required.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec or model you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it needs to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If this lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.
Max Power 2000 W Thermal equivalence 45 Weight 2 kg Motor speed 6,200 rpm Chain speed 14.5 m / s Guide length 30/12 "cm / inch OREGON channel not 1/4 " Type 25AP Number of jerseys 70E Pinion 11 teeth 1/4 " Tank capacity 25 cm³ Sound pressure (LpA) * - dB (A) 84 Vibration level Front handle (Ah) ** 96 m / s Autonomy *** with ULIB 700 Up to 1 day