OLEO-MAC PPX 271 Professional polesaw/pruner
Designed for lopping and trimming branches overhead without the need for ladders or mechanical access systems. Also great when working on uneven or sloping ground.
- Thanks to the telescopic pole extending up to 3.12 metres - no tools required. This machine will make cuts 5 metres above ground and therefore even on the highest branches.
- With the saw also adjustable through 5 intermediate positions from 0deg to 90deg. This is a pruner unique in its class in todays market, delivering top performance in any operating position and giving a better view of the cutting area.
- Aluminium engine shroud affording superior mechanical strength.
- Professional type oiler ensures constant lubrication of the bar and chain.
- Adjustment (5 positions): 0º + 90º
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec or model you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it needs to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If this lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.
Displacement 1.3 HP - 1.0 kW/27cc Weight 7.9KG Blade length 25cm / 10" Blade pitch 3/8 " x .043"