Menage Grader Quad-x
Quad-X Menage grader
Due to the increased use of synthetic materials such as rubber and fibre surface mixes, the focus and development of this machine has been on much more than just levelling the arena.
While most current systems use trailing tines, Quad-x engineers have challenged this with their advanced protruding conditioner that lifts compacted subsurface material and aerates this to the surface. Superb surface condition results have been achieved due to specially shaped advanced break up. The conditioners also remain in the material even with much larger break out forces associated with freezing conditions.
With an improved larger capacity, the levelling blades allow more material to be carried, especially useful for dealing with material build up around the edges. The smooth profile of the blades where contact with the surface is made allows for a much smoother finish.
The adjustable rear spiral crumble roller ensures that more than one edge is touching the ground at any one time, providing a light unsymmetrical compaction system that doesn’t seal the surface. This allows free drainage, and assists in maximising hoof support.
The result is an unrivalled surface evenness, on all surfaces.
Fibre Surface Menage Grader (FSMG)
- The crumble bar at the back of the FSMG will compact and fluff the surface as it passes over
- Adaptable for both light and heavy grading
- Working Width of 2.2m
- Tine are heavy duty and S shaped
- Galvanised finish with powder coated drawbar and roller as standard
Menage Grader Features
- Durable Power coated finish
- Working width 2.4m
- 50mm ball hitch to use with any vehicle with 50mm tow ball
- Adjustable hitch height – to suit various towing vehicles
- Folds up for storage / transport (rear crumble roller must be removed)
- Smoothing bottom edges acts as an iron
- Easily adjustable height with infinite height settings between min/max height
Adjustable Angled Wing Blade
- For grading the edges to provide a 1 pass finish
- Adjustable angle easily positioned using a new locking design
- 5 settings
- easy to use. Spring bolt assist – No tools required. Simply pull spring and move
- Heavy duty castor to assist with grading round objects and edges to protect the blade from damage
- Shorter wings to reduce twisting pulling forces
- 14 Heavy duty high tensile steel double sprung, dual prong tines –with 28 contact points with subsurface
- Adjustable height
- Forward facing – Better break up than trailing tine
- Better for frozen conditions, more break up
Pull to lower into work MODE
- Large easy to use lever to switch between work and travel modes with having to readjust height settings
- Push down to raise into transport mode
- Pull up to lower into work more
- Easy to use
- Little force required, but not easy to hit by mistake
- Wider 15-6×6 tyres to avoid sinking
- Wheels can be locked up to use the Grader without the tyres following the ground
Rear Crumble Roller
- Unsymmetrical design in 2 sections
- Leaves pattern in sand, to assist with drainage and hoof support
- Lightweight and sturdy
- This unique design used the weight of machine to rest on the crumble roller for max impact
- 5 height settings
- Sealed Bearings – more durable to prevent against sand penetration
- Can be locked in an upright position, to add extra weight to tines.
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec or model you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it needs to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If this lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.