Little Wonder LB390H Optimax Push Walk-Behind Leaf Blower
Little Wonder's Optimax leaf blowers are a force to be reckoned with, producing up to 38 per cent more air movement than the competition to move leaves, stubborn debris, standing water, preparing asphalt or flat roofs for resurfacing - any job that requires hurricane-force air! SKU LW9390-02-59
The push-propelled LB390H Optimax is powered by a commercial-grade 389cc Honda GX390 engine. The durable, heavy gauge, all-steel housing provides strength and durability for a long service life. Air is drawn in smoothly through the curved aerodynamic inlet for constant power, which also helps avoid clogging even if leaves are sucked in.
The blower is equipped with a powerful seven-blade fan and steel impeller which produces high airflow, while the scrolled housing allows uninterrupted air intake. Even if a portion of the housing is covered with leaves and debris, airflow can still enter the impeller area and be forced out of the 65.5cm (25.8") discharge chute. Producing an air speed of 160mph, the integrated front/side dicharge chute allows you to expel air from the front of the unit or out the side without tools. The split stream air deflector, with its chain/pulley system, shifts piles of leaves farther and faster without blow back so you'll only have to go over an area once, and the chute deflector control is adjustable from the operator's position.
Operation of the Little Wonder LB390H Optimax leaf blower for long periods is made comfortable by the strong, ergonomic adjustable handle with anti-vibration grip. Thanks to the convenient lift handle, loading and unloading the blower on and off a vehicle is easier.
An optional swivel wheel kit is available for 360 degree turning and control (see related items below).
- Advanced impeller and aerodynamic design produce the highest airflow in the industry
- Unique split-stream air deflector moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back!
- Large, square discharge chute is low to the ground for better blowing power
- Scrolled housing ensures consistent, constant airflow even if partially blocked by leaves
- Continuously welded all-steel impeller and housing for strength and durability you can rely on season after season
- Remote discharge chute control on the handle at your fingertips
- Ergonomic handle design; height adjustable with anti-vibration grip
- Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport
- Convenient lift handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- Optional Swivel Wheel Kit for 360° turning
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
2 year return to base parts and labour warranty.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.