JF Hanley Groundcare Roscommon source, sell and service only the best quality groundcare products for our customers, going strong for 35 years.
Kubota L1-382 compact tractor
THE PRICE- PERFORMANCE MARVEL
Impressive all-round performance
The new Kubota 3-cylinder diesel engine is not only powerful, but also environmentally friendly.
Whether you choose the HST hydrostatic or 8F/4R manual transmission, precise, efficient shifting is guaranteed.
The design of the new operator platform impresses with comfort and ergonomics in equal measure.
Strong lifting capacity
Kubota’s L1-382 compact tractor is first class in terms of lifting power.
Productive front loader work
With the LA525 front loader’s optional quick-change system, you can attach and detach attachments in no time at all.
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
2 year return to base parts and labour warranty.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, du
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If the lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.
- Powerful 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine with 1,826 cm³ displacement and 38 hp output.
- Environmentally friendly (Stage V EU emissions directive) thanks to common rail injection, exhaust gas recirculation and diesel particulate filter.
- Generously sized 42-litre fuel tank.
- Wide-opening, one-piece engine cowling for easy access to service points.
- HST hydrostatic transmission with three groups or manual transmission with 8 forward and 4 reverse gears.
- Two-stage clutch in the manual gearbox version enables both PTO operation and clutch engagement.
- Integrated, responsive power steering.
- Reduced steering effort during turning manoeuvres and front loader operation.
- Powerful rear power lift with 906 kg lifting capacity.
- Highly flexible in terms of attachments and working capabilities.
- Main pump with 30.6 l/min and power steering pump with 18.6 l/min output.
- Enables applications that require greater hydraulic power