FLEMING 5FT AERATOR SLITTER
The compact aerator is ideal for opening up heavily poached/compacted ground. It is ideal for the grounds care sector.The 1.5m compact aerator has specialized grounds care blades and galvanised frame with Cat. 1 lift pins.
- Galvanised heavy duty frame with parking stands
- Unique blade locking system- replaceable, chamfered, boron steel blades are fitted in a positive locking socket, resulting in less stress on the bolts, helping to keep the blades tight
- Double sided groundscare blades for easy ground entry and exit with minimal surface damage
- Blades measure 250mm x 8mm
- Blades are fitted in a spiral effect for smooth, effective aeration
- Heavy duty 45mm bearings
- Protective skids around the bearings
- Rear roller
|Working width||1.5m||Unladen weight||235kg|
|No of blades||24||HP required||30|
|Rotor angle adjustment||0-10°|
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If the lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.