Fimco Spray Tank And Boom - UTV-45-7
Fimco UTV 45 Gallon (170Ltr) Sprayer
with 140" Spray Coverage
- 4.5 GPM High Flo High Performance pump features an internally fan cooled motor as well as chemically resistant valves and diaphragms which increase durability ensuring longer pump life
- Deluxe pistol grip handgun delivers up to 40 feet of horizontal spray and 25 feet of vertical spray and features an ergonomic polymer handle and precision brass tip.
25 Feet of hose gives you the length necessary to reach tight areas, around buildings and other obstacles
- Durable 45 Gallon roto molded tank features UV stabilizers, molded in baffles, transport handles and comes with 5 inch FIMCO measuring lid which eliminates the need for additional liquid measuring cups
- Folding 7 nozzle welded breakaway steel boom delivers 12 feet of total spray coverage, features Teejet® tips and is spring loaded for easy deployment, use and storage
- Innovative top mounted boom design means you don't have to remove your tailgate to install our sprayer
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Tank Size (Gal)45
- Flow (GPM)4.5
- Pressure (PSI)60
- Spray Gun TypeDeluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- Spray PatternAdjustable Pattern Tip
- Pump TypeHIGH FLO
- Spray Height (ft.)28
- Horizontal Spray Distance (ft.)40
- Power Supply12V
- Hose (in. x ft.)3/8 x 25
- Boom Spray Coverage (ft.)12
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.