FLEMING COMPACT MUCK SPREADERS
The Fleming Agri MS150 is ideal for the equine, smallholder and horticultural markets. It offers a more complete and comprehensive muck spreading option for the 25-50hp compact tractor range. It has a high output with low horse power requirement, therefore the muck is shred and spread evenly. The MS150 is a trailed muck spreader, we also offer the Mini Muck for those who prefer a mounted option.
- Reinforced 3mm body welded internally and externally
- Fitted with heavy duty 5 stud axle with 10/80/12 wheels
- Fitted with 50mm balanced steel rotor
- Reinforced starter bars for quick start up
- Fitted with 14x10mm discharge chains
- Geared down through a simple chain and sprocket drive line, mounted on heavy duty bearings to reduce the power demand on the tractor and increase fuel efficiency
- The body is designed for easy access for loading
|Cubic yard capacity||2.25||Power required||25hp|
|Chain/Flails||14 x 10mm||Drum thickness||3mm|
|Loading height||1000mm||Unladen weight||500kg|
|Drum diameter||1050mm||Wheel Size||10 x 80 x 12|
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If the lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.