CFMOTO UFORCE 1000
The all new UFORCE 1000, featuring our most powerful V-Twin liquid-cooled engine. This machine is brand new from the ground up, our most rugged utility Side-by-Side yet. The UFORCE 1000 comes fully loaded as standard, boasting a 3-person bench seat, large capacity tipping cargo bed a brand new Drive By Wire Electronic throttle for a smooth ride. The biggest CFMOTO side-by-side will help you get more done around the farm, Durable Canadian built CVTech drive train and EPS (Electronic Power Steering) as standard.
Up to 80hp (off road) 800kg Towing Capacity, 500kg Cargo Bed Capacity and 11.4" of ground clearance. The only thing that isn't big about the UFORCE 1000 is the price.
- 2 year warranty
- Curb weight: 690kg
- Dimensions: 2970 x 1615 x 1850mm (LxWxH)
- Rear cargo box dimensions: 1535 x 1035 x 335mm (LxWxH)
- Towing capacity: 800kg.
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Electronic front winch with wireless remote
- Half doors and roof
- Towbar and trailer plug in
- Projector beam headlights with LED accents
- LED rear lights
- 3 point retractable seatbelts
- Tilt adjust steering wheel
- Adjustable driver's seat
- 3 person bench seat
- Underseat tool box
- Multifunctional digital dashboard
- Adjustable suspension
- 40 litre fuel tank
- 14" black alloy wheels
- 27" beefy offroad tyres
- 2 and 4 wheel drive
- High clearance A-arms
- Cup holders in foldable middle seat/armrest
- USB and 12v socket
- Fly by wire throttle
- 1000cc V twin, liquid cooled with electric start
- Bosch fuel injection and electronics
- Canadian CVTech automative drive system
- Hi/Low/Neutral/Reverse and park
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Braided steel brake lines
- Front gull wing design independent A-arm
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
Homologated for Road Legal T Specificatio
Tractor: Homologated for Road Legal T Specification: this is a fully road legal machine. Which is speed restricted usually through the ECU.
On the Road Chargers: €400.00. This includes reg plate and registration.
Please not this does not include road tax.
2 year return to base parts and labour warranty.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.