BLECAVATOR 180 STONEBURIER
The BLECavator compact series has been re-designed to work more efficiently. The well proven standard BLECavator is a one pass ground preparation tool, cultivating and digging down to between 10-18cm lifting and screening the stones and debris down to between 14-50mm through the adjustable screening tines - burying the stones and debris, raking the ground level and compacting the soil with the rear packer roller.
Model 145 180 210
- Model Number 152.145.000 152.180.002 152.210.002
- Tractor hp req 35-65 60-90 60-90
- Working width cm (in) 150cm (59”) 180cm (71”) 210cm (83”)
- Working depth 100 - 180mm (4 - 7”)
- Number of Disks 9 11 13
- No of blades 54 66 78
- Rear roll Packer type roller with scraper
- Weight kg (lb) 652kg (1437lb) 770kg (1698lb) 838kg (1847lb)
- Weight kg
(with optional seed hopper) 688kg (1517lb) 800kg (1764lb) 877kg (1933lb)
- Dimensions WxLxH cm (in) 190 x 150 x 110 (75 x 59 x 43”), 220 x 150 x 110 (87 x 59 x 43”), 250 x 150 x 110 (98 x 59 x 43”)
- Hydraulic top link 298.000.000
- Seed Hopper 252.145.000 252.180.004 252.210.000
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
2 year return to base parts and labour warranty.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.
More Info Weight (kgs) 688kg