BLEC POWER BOX RAKE 80 (BCS TWO WHEEL TRACTOR)
The BLEC Power Box Rake is a multi-use quick fit attachment to suit the BCS 2 wheel tractor. The powerful contra rotating carbide tooth rotor can penetrate hard ground producing up to 75mm of soil pulverising, levelling and grading. The bi-angling rotor allows stones and debris to be windrowed to the side and by folding down the side end plates excess material can be easily collected up into a pile.
- Model Number 152.080.000
- Working width cm (in) 80cm (31”)
- Power Req. 8–14 hp
- Rotor Angling Manual – bi-angling
- Max working depth 0-75 mm (0-3”)
- Rotor Teeth Long life carbide
- Transmission Shaft drive to heavy duty gearbox to side chain drive
- Depth Control Adjustable screw jack castor wheels and tyres with long life bearings
- Weight BCS only 100kg (220lb)
- Dimensions WxLxH cm (in) PBR 80 100 x 70 x 71 (39 x 28 x 28”)
- Weight PBR 80 & BCS 192kg (423lb)
- Dimensions WxLxH cm (in) PBR 80 & BCS 100 x 195 x 135 (39 x 77 x 53”)
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
2 year return to base parts and labour warranty.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.
More Info Weight (kgs) 435kg