ATV/UTV Round Bale Transporter
This machine has been designed and manufactured with you in mind! Quad-X work alongside farmers and land owners so we can manufacture products tailored to YOUR specification to save YOU time and money!!
- Ideal for transporting silage, hay, haylage and straw bales.
- Ideal for transporting the bales in from the field & moving around from location to location.
- It is well balanced in order to reduce the weight on your drawbar. (the transporter can even be easily positioned by hand while loaded with a hay bale).
- Developed to make bale mass assist in loading – reducing forces required to load a 1/2 tonne bale.
- Smartly designed in a way to allow young people & ladies to operate.
Need a machine to feed your bales? Why not check out our Tractor range at Blaney Agri, where we manufacture a wide range of machinery for feeding and bedding!
Bale Transporter Features
- Clamping arms designed to minimise wrap damage during transportation.
- Unique design to prevent quad rear wheels lifting during loading.
- 22×11-8 Flotation Tyres
- Suitable even for silage bales
- Galvanised for durability
Optional Double Bogie
The double bogie option allows you to access your bales and transport them even on wet ground.
Comes with the option of either manual or electric lift
'The Quad-X Bale Transporter saves me so much time, I have no tractor and I used to roll the bale, now there is no need for that, 10 minutes has it done now, It does exactly what I want it to do'Jim Fitzpatrick - Kilkenny
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec or model you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it needs to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If this lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.