Agri-Fab Smartlink (Base Platform Only) 45-0473
Agri-Fab Smartlink allows you to build a collection of garden tractor tow-able equipment for your garden without taking up all the space in your garden shed. The platform is probably the strongest type used by any Agri-Fab attachments and the easy tools less attachment mean you can swap effortlessly between your roller, aerator or dethatcher.
This base is the foundation part for your smartlink™ lawn care system.
- It Provides unprecedented versatility.
- Durable heavy-gauge steel deck and welded drawbar.
- It is particularly easy to assemble.
- Its universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.
- Smartlink™ attachments are all sold separately:
Additional attachements available are Smartlink™ turf shark™ curved blade aerator, Smartlink™ plug aerator, Smartlink™ poly roller and Smartlink™ tine dethatcher.
This item Attaches to the Smartlink™ master platform in seconds without tools.
- Patented turf shark™ design combines the best features of a plug aerator and a spike aerator.
- Ten galvanized blades designed for thorough soil penetration without messy soil plugs.
- Excellent for lightly compacted soil.
- The Agri-Fab 45-0474 plug aerator is designed to losen soil up to 3" to allow air, water and nutrients to reach the soil.Agri-Fab SmartLINK system makes it easy to take great care of your lawn. This totally unique system of grooming attachments that is designed for ease of use and is easy to store, and affordable. Just start with the SmartLINK Master Platform and choose the tools you want for the results you want.
- Easy assembly means you can finish your Lawn Care quicker.
- Thanks to a patented locking system, you can change attachments in seconds without tools.
- The platform and attachments can be stored off the floor in your garage or toolshed saving valuable space.
- Attaches to the smartlink™ master platform in seconds without tools.
- Rustproof aerator knives for strength and durability.
- Allows air, water and nutrients to reach soil.
- This attaches to the smartlink™ master platform in seconds without tools.
- It effectively loosens and lifts thatch for healthier lawn growth.
- It has twenty heat-treated spring tines for durability.
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
Product Name: 85 lb. Push Spreader Pro
Model Number: 45-0532
Weight: 22 lbs.
Pallet Quantity: 30
Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 22.8" x 16.5" x 15.0"
Assembled Product Dimension (L x W x H): 20.0" x 22.5" x 27.5"
Wheel Dimension: 10"
Wheel Type: Pneumatic
Standard Pack: 1
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If the lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.