Agri-Fab 40" towed spike Aerator 45-544
Agrifab Aerators are the perfect device for promoting a healthy lawn in your garden. Aeration involves perforating the soil with small holes to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate down into the grass roots. This helps the roots to develop and grow deeply which produces a stronger, more vigorous lawn. The main reason for aerating is to alleviate soil compaction, and assist drainage.
- Tired trudging up and down behind a walk behind machine? Then you need to aerate the largest grassed areas with impressive speed and efficiency by getting the 45-0544 from Agri Fab to hitch up to your ride on lawnmower.
- This robust aerator is equipped with 10 aeration discs, so you can be sure it will do a superb job; and it offers working depth adjustment by loading the 102cm ballast tray. Compatible with all makes and model or ride on lawn tractor models.
- 40" weight tray holds 45kgs/100lbs for soil penetration
- 10 galvanized steel spike disks for thorough aeration
- Easy Folding hitch for reduced storage space.
- Easy assembly
- Easy maintenance
- Comes with a 3 year Agri-Fab limited warranty
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
Product Name: SmartLINK Spike Aerator
Model Number: 45-0458
Weight: 22 lbs.
Pallet Quantity: 25
Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 42.5" x 10.0" x 11.0"
Assembled Product Dimension (L x W x H): 41.0" x 8.0" x 8.0"
Standard Pack: 1
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If the lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.