5×3’3 Stock Trailer: Folding Sides
Maximise your trailer capacity!
This 5×3’3 quad trailer has been developed by our farm based engineers along with shepherds and general farming enterprises to provide a number of nice finishing touches that makes it more than ‘just a quad stock trailer.’
Slightly wider than most stock trailers for more capacity, it suits most new model ATV’s which are also wider than previous models.
- Aluminium non slip ramp, available with the option of a ramp door with integral swing door to make it easier to load individual animals, especially if there is other animals already in the trailer.
Fold Down Sides
- The fold down sides make it easy to convert it to a low sided general purpose trailer. These sides when folded down can also be used to carry hay bales or larger items, the advantage with this design is that with the sides in the down position they do not fall off during transport this allows you to maximise the loading capacity of the trailer using the folded sides as a loading platform.
- Special Curves in the sides at the top that are slightly higher than normal to prevent wilder animals from attempting to jump out.
- The side bars instead of mesh design makes it easier to tie large and awkward loads especially when sides are down in ‘wide load position’.
- Like our other stock trailer, this is galvanised and comes equipped with a floor design to reduce animal foot slippage in transport.
Photos are for illustration proposes only. Prices include VAT, exclude any dealer installation and/or freight charges. Freight is ex-Ballydooley, Roscommon Co Roscommon F42DD74. JF Hanley Groundcare reserves the right to change recommended price, design and/or specifications without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec you wish to order may not always be in stock. If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it need to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. If not in stock please allow 5-7 business days for it to come into stock once ordered.
*Please Note while we normally stock this item, due to the different options available the exact spec or model you wish to order may not always be in stock.
If we receive an order we will immediately contact you to inform you if the item is available for immediate dispatch or if it needs to be ordered into stock before it can be dispatched. We will have contacted our supplier and will be able to advise of the best possible date.
If this lead time is not acceptable for you we will refund your payment immediately.